a bit 'of life as I blog
E (do not ever start a sentence with a conjunction) are finally back!
weeeeeeeee
:)
dancing instead ...
For 80% of people are gone, dead, kidnapped, hidden ... who knows ...
Life goes on, but strangely enough continues.
Studio ... and since there ... nothing special
I am taking a well deserved rest this summer! or better ... I spent the time studying ... or better yet ...
I worked on myself.
That's right, I decided to take care of myself, without alternative but to people who seek me, those who understand what they are. For other course for little ... or rather ... are not interested in speaking with me.
Amen, as some would say holy person.
The world turns and the more it grows the more one realizes that appearances are always in vain.
Here in Milan I'm finding people I could ever imagine, I see and hear every day speech, words, facts and events that excite me and I rejoice in my mind more and more alive and willing to study, know and understand everything on ' architecture.
I'm not shooting shit eh!
But the world turns, the world changes.
will be the life? Who knows.
it's all here in my apartment in a better way. I learned to cook and then to be autonomous even if sometimes my experiments do not come too perfect: D Amen
This post ends here. I
many other interesting tidbits, facts, events to tell, but most tedierei.
I guess me and who I want
0 comments:
Post a Comment