... and when you happen to watch the world pass you by side so fast that, with a beat of an eye, you lose a piece of the tape image ...
as if we were on a train AV Venice Turin. This train only stops in Venice, Padua, Milan and Turin. On this train that travels very fast in some places, it seems time passes so fast that it looks like you left behind some Essert birthday.
But, fortunately, it's all about perceptiveness and impression.
He often speaks of these things in train, especially if you're facing people a bit 'strange as it always happens to me!
Today for example I was with two gentlemen very cheerful and smiling, the Italians, who came from Hawaii. Milan were pure, old-fashioned, but decided to spend their lives in Hawaii at the young age of 25 years. They married and now have over 30 years of marriage. Today
me they were confronted at the beginning ... we speak in English, why do communicate with each other ... so slowly you discover and realize that the Italian know much better than I thought (especially if The Republic you get a backpack).
... so goes the first hour train, nicely.
arrived in Brescia and do not realize that you fill up the train. Their second move and get a girl my age the eye. Say hello, sits down, we exchange two words, and then fires a techno house ball with the iPod. But I take my Mac and start the file system inside me and I had to re-order force.
brings us to Verona! Skip
on a woman, a fabulous (and ironically). You know the classic 60-year-old flower child? It 's you! Start making speeches strange expressions, songs. Beautiful voice, please. I would have thrown off the train immediately.
arrive in Vicenza, I salute the same age, the Hawaiians and the flower child. Get down the train.
not find her? Talk, I wish you, take a drink and we salute you.
I leave the station. Air.
Well, yes. Will that Vicenza is my home and I know many people, but I recognize that life is moving there, in Milan. A little
'wanted. A little 'want. A bit 'maybe deserved. Who knows. The fact is that I'm okay.
know I'm missing something. Something fixed. I realize that with such a life I no longer friends with solid if not very, very few, perhaps 1 or 2.
missing a love life and a quasi-social.
It 'true that I'm fulfilling the dream of life.
Architect ...
... and who is the architect? a perfect love.
And I'm falling more and more.
The fact is that when I get home, I find everything here that Milan could give me. In Milan, I find everything I would vicenza. Staying Together
perhaps a bit 'selfish. Selfishness is not always the result of human choices. Sometimes it is altruism.
Why Milan? I am asked by many.
I hate this question. Why?
Why? Watch
Milan and understand. Who was in Milan one day understand why a lot of choices. Who was in Milan, however, knows that life changes, as I mentioned earlier.
21 years and I do all these delusions, you might say. Instead perhaps it is those who refuse to be some questions that are paranoia, at least see it.
few years he re-read these pages and see me again, how stupid they are and as I was. Just as a child and now I see I see myself in the mirror
0 comments:
Post a Comment