Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brawny Handle Lock 13 Gallon Trash Bags

Thursday night

Good evening everyone!
Today there are big news for a long time ... I did not and finally I'm back to writing ...
know, sometimes is good to get out and write write write ... to give life to their thoughts with the letters so that everyone can read (of course no one ever tells you everything ... and then we must consider that I just read the blog 3 or 4). Write

means a lot to me ... it means giving a living expression of a thought. It also means to give vent to their instincts, however ... you can tell ... and weigh things properly.

But I do not want theories about writing, we are not here for that ...

Today finally arrived I was waiting for the Macbook Pro ... I could make a thorough review on this gem, but I will only describe the features of more 'important ... ... away from the monitor is spectacular. 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution 17-inch ... with a brightness almost perfect (I say almost because the bottom of the screen you see a little bit from which the LED light).
processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 6 MB of cache that can be noticed at first boot.
The battery that does remain open-mouthed ... using it normally takes me 4 hours! I had never seen anything like it. The gem
what? the keyboard that lights up the dark ... lovely ... it was my dream since I taken for the first time in the hands of a computer ... that is 4 years.
the operating system is very well done with utilities and really beautiful set. viewing images and documents is excellent.
has no negative signs in other words!

back to my day ... after the machine is finished in Vicenza to visit a friend ... and I'm back ... I stopped at the end a blockade of the police ... I asked them "sorry. .. for risk? " and their "driver's license and manual ... that ass ...

tonight instead I found myself going with laura ... prosecchino palladium and then two hours of talking to repeat our adventures ... laura quit it!

here and now desperate to hear that Nadia, who lives in a pile of directors crazy and she works until 1 am ...

then that mad andre why sometimes I am confident ... a great friend!

goodnight all!

filippo

0 comments:

Post a Comment