Monday, February 14, 2011

Wellingtons Wide Leg Fit

METHOD EUSEBIO - Training microcycle


How many times fitness instructors are told:

and I '"expired" card workout!

The change?

But what must take a training program?

really the muscle gets used to the same period and has no more 'benefits?

EUSEBIO.PRO

Some time ago I had the opportunity to speak with a professional bodybuilding, which I am confident 'that the legendary Arnold Schwarzenegger tenette his training schedule for 13 years. I was obviously surprised by

that assertion, but I went to the bottom of the question.

Arnold after years of training and learned had rightly understood that each of us according to their structure to their joints than that genetics, felt that there were more years' or less suitable for recruitment and congestion of the muscle.

For example, there are people who love the bench press, 'cause it take a muscle strain important, others prefer the presses with dumbbells, others prefer a bench press driven .. and so 'every athlete, every muscle has its own preferences.

These preferences are dictated to an advanced athlete, not the easy 'in performing a given year, but he feels that the effectiveness of the congestion on the muscle itself.!

But always keep the same exercises can 'continue to deliver results?

certainly do and see in what way.

The execution of a given year does not change, what can 'change and' stimulus workout.

So you see that with the same exercise can be combined with various training techniques:

repetitions, several recoveries, superset, stripping, rest breaks and so on ...

On the basis of that I developed (by studying various methods of training) a training schedule of 3 sessions per week, divided into 5 micro cycles to be repeated weekly . Each

microcycle, so each week, exercise and 'always the same, but the stimulus no workout.

In this workout routine and 'ALMOST' impossible that the muscle gets used to the stimulus workout, even being brought up to feel the sensation of the year chosen by changing the training (not the year) we are sure to get the complete exhaustion muscle without inventing new dynamics.

in the table below, I chose the exercises to be an example. In

microcycles listed without a description will be 'the athlete on the basis of what has been said that sciegliera' routine, these exercises will be maintained until the end of this fantastic macrocycle training.

good workout!

example

Week 1

2 weeks

3 weeks

4 weeks

5 weeks

resume from the 1st week

TABLES NEUTRAL PRINTABLE:

1, microcycle WEEKLY

microcycle WEEKLY 2 ° 3 °

microcycle WEEKLY

4 ° microcycle WEEKLY

5 ° microcycle WEEKLY

resumes from Week 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment