Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hypersensitive Caffeine

A small gesture to the Palestinians

As each of us, especially during periods of celebration, happen to have to go shopping and maybe buy some "crap" to spend hours watching TV or in the company. Well, wanting to buy the highly damaging (to health), peanuts, walked past the shelf and I saw a guy: as I took the bag to put it in the shopping cart, I see the label (I must say very well in sight) that these were from Israel. Well, the instinctive reaction I had was to put them back in their place on the shelf: as the government of Israel does not understand the language of human rights and international law see if you understand the language of money. If this personal choice would be imitated by other people may get the result that a thousand sermons or articles of complaint (to which we should not give up) do not get: that is the end of the criminal bombing of the civilian population in Gaza, now reduced to living like the Jews in the "Warsaw Ghetto", and stop the occupation of Palestinian territories for you to establish settlers. In short, we try to boycott Israel to stop the shedding of blood daily!
PS: it is clear that the information is distorting the facts that happen. What is striking is the attitude of RAI, the public service, which is now the megaphone, with his unnamed correspondent, the army Israel. Italian politics when blabbering something that is not the question of justice or lose several interceptions in fact a good opportunity to shut up. The support of the PDL in military operations, the silence of President Napolitano, the tacit support of the PD are unbearable (only Italian Communists and the PRC have been deployed in support of the Palestinian people) for any civilized person. President Sandro Pertini regret the partisan who had the courage to attack the then Prime Minister Sharon the butcher, in his speech at the end of the year to the Italians. I do not think we will hear, unfortunately, nothing like that now!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment